|Tools: Mailman - Time Online - Chat Room - News Ticker - eTools - Network News - Order CD|
|Services: Online Classes - Free Classes - Message Board - Classifieds - Online Help - Bridge Camera|
|About Us: About Us - New User Info - FAQs - Account Change Form - Tech Info - Fast Wireless Internet|
|Local: Email Directory - Webpages - Shops - Movies - Golf - Pics - Gov't - Gov't Minutes - Discuss|
|Starting Places: Excite - Yahoo - Hotbot - Go - Lycos - About.com - Looksmart - Altavista - Search - Google|
|Cool Stuff: Auctions - Agriculture - Genealogy - Health - Sports - News/Money - Software - eTools - Ask.com|
To get rid of the Channel Bar that is on your desktop (even when you are not on the Internet), do the following:
1) When you are on the Internet and you have Internet Explorer 4.0 open click on 'View' (up by file, edit). Note: If you don't have the words at the top of the screen but just icons, click on the icon that appears to be a box in a box to the right side of the row of icon buttons.
2) Click on Internet Options
3) Click on the tab labeled Advanced
4) Click on top of the check marks (to remove them) in the following fields: 'launch channels in full screen mode' AND 'show channels at startup'.
5) The next time you restart your computer the channel bar will be gone.
To make the 'Active Desktop' go away and get back to the 'old look' before you installed Internet Explorer 4.0 do the following:
1. Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
Here's a site with more tricks and tips when using IE 4.0
To set up Outlook Express click Here